Cayetano Paderanga Jr. is National Economic and Development Authority Director-General (NEDA) under Noynoy Aquino Administration.
He searve as Chairman of the Board of the Institute for Development and Econometric Analysis (IDEA) and Foundation for Integrative and Development Studies (FIDS). He obtained his doctorate in Economics in 1979 from Stanford University, took graduate studies in Industrial Economics at the Center for Research and Communication in 1972, and his bachelor’s degree in Commerce from De La Salle University in 1968. He is a professor of economics at the University of the Philippines School of Economics.
Dr. Paderanga was the Secretary for Socio-Economic Planning and Director General of the National Economic and Development Authority from 1990 to 1992 and a member of the Monetary Board of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas from 1990 to 1992 and from 1993 to 1999. He was also the Chairman of the Philippine Social Science Council (1999-2001) and President of the Philippine Economics Society (1998-1999). He was President of the Philippine Stock Exchange in 2004 and he was the Vice-President of the Philippine Fulbright Scholars Association, Inc. (1997-2006).
Incoming search terms:
- Cayetano Paderanga Jr
- cayetano paderanga
- cayetano paderanga jr secretary of national economic development authority
- National Economic and Development Authority Director General – Cayetano Paderanga Jr
- Director General of the National Economic and Development Authority – Cayetano Paderanga Jr
- dr cayetano pederanga jr
- biogeography of • Cayetano Paderanga – NEDA
- cayetano paderanga jr tagalog
- Dr Cayetano Paderangga
- cayetano paderanga jr biography